- Promotion of the preservation and respect for life.
- Provision of road users’ education through training, seminars, dissemination of useful information and awareness campaigns.
- Development of road users’ proper behavior, attitude, skills and knowledge to mitigate risks.
- Strengthening members’ capability by exchange of information and best practices and sharing of resources.
- Collaboration with stakeholders on improvement of road safety conditions and environment.
- Improvement on product safety by technology development
The Declaration shall be used as a guiding document for the events and activities FAMI members will implement and support.
The document was signed on September 25, 2014 in Manila, Philippines witnessed by International Motorcycle Manufacturers Association (IMMA) Road Safety Committee Chairman Shungo Akizuki and FAMI Road Safety Committee Chairman Agustinus Indraputra.
Click here to download FAMI Declaration on Motorcycle Road Safety document.